Home Vintage Asylum

Classic gear from yesteryear; vintage audio standing the test of time.

Re: Exactly

Yep, it is going on in all vintage gear...I see in in tape daecks to..2 years ago I could have got a decent one..now there selling high & most all the good ones get crap loads of bids..glad I have some gear allready..I am doing DIY only for new gear & collect vintage when it is a decent deal & I want it bad enough..I am sick of digital..a damn joke it is..I have spent countless $ trying to get good sound from it..my lowly Sansui Tu-217 smashes my best DAC. I am done with digital. so..tapes -radio, vinyl..will be what my main sources will be , life is to short for self inflicted misery..On the today's kids & most adults not giving a shit about quality music reproduction..2-channel..my teenage kids.didn't give a crap eaither till I gave them hand me down ADS,hey day Onkyo etc..now it is a differant game..I think people just need to hear & know it can be affordable & not mysterious as it seems to them..My kids hear my system all the time, but am sure they think it is some exotic sh...that they don't understand or can afford & it isn't.. The gear they have now is not far off from any of mine..sound wise..My parter @ work had Marantz as a kid, I told him to look @E-bay for the unit..He did...He ran......*s*

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Sonic Craft  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • Re: Exactly - JANDG 18:56:15 03/31/07 (0)

You can not post to an archived thread.