Home Vintage Asylum

Classic gear from yesteryear; vintage audio standing the test of time.

Re: Warfedale super 12 as/al woofer

Not sure where in the Wharfedale threads you see me telling anyone to buy something. This hobby is not just about spending money and selling whatever you bought for more. The best expectation unless you are a dumpster diver or bargain hunter is that if you pay a fair price and for some reason you sell, you probably will get a fair price.

There are almost no guarentes in this hobby as to recouping costs save maybe for older McIntosh equipment. Some stuff has a price way below value in relation to other items but it is not necessarily about quality but as to what is a hot collectable. Many times there is no relationship.

I previously asked about your industry expereince as you used it to justify you opinion but dismissed it. As your only qualification appears to be that for a decade you made money selling audio and have chosen not to expand on this not offered anything logical or showed any experience in the matter I'll simply discount you as someone who may have been a sharp salesperson who made money by unloading low-end dribble on unsuspecting persons.

As for qualifications; I'll match mine any day to yours. When you come close to mine maybe I'll give some credence as to what you have to say. Until then I'll consider you just a troll.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  VH Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.