Home Vintage Asylum

Classic gear from yesteryear; vintage audio standing the test of time.

trying to get back to audio

Ever since my last post here, I've been running back and forth from home to the hospital with my one year old son, lots of time we ended up staying there for several weeks trying to get his condition stablized.

Watching him suffering from the side effect of the medication and the other medical procedure (mainly tubes, needles and cathetor poked into him) took it's toll on our mental health.

Now my son's resting at home, with his condition's somewhat stablized (not cured, it can not be cured).

While in the hopital, I read this forum occasionally, meanwhile, thinking about the vintage equipment that I have, or would like to have, that's what keeps me going.

During this difficult time, I managed to purchase a Thorens 125 turntable. I don't know if it's a 125 or a 125MKII, I did a search here, but all I've read are bits and pieces of information about this. If anyone has a 100% original TD-125 or TD-125 MKII that can offer some information, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Signature Sound   [ Signature Sound Lounge ]

Topic - trying to get back to audio - Rust 17:03:55 03/24/07 (7)

You can not post to an archived thread.