Home Vintage Asylum

Classic gear from yesteryear; vintage audio standing the test of time.

Re: McIntosh MX113 Parts Question

Hi all,

I am one MX113 oxner living in France, near Paris. The MX113 is the second preamp of my MC family, because I often use one MX110. The units are both in perfect cosmetical and technical order except the MPX board of the MX113. One part is failed : the ferrite included inside the part L403 (ref Mc 122-093, service manual) is broken. Result in the sound is that the sound much goes to right in FM Stereo listening.

I have had many requests since one year in order to find the replacement part (or a complete mpx board). Until today, it is impossible, the part is no longer available. I have no informations about the possibility of a equivalent component. So I use my research web all around the hifi world in the hope of find one !

I should be very happy if someone could help me too and so, my MX113 will still continue to play (fm stereo) music !

frank (please apologize my poor English !...)

(My system includes MX110, MC2505, CD Primare D30.2, Linn LP12 and Rogers ls3/5a, in a small listening room)

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Sonic Craft  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • Re: McIntosh MX113 Parts Question - Rfrank 02:08:30 03/20/07 (0)

You can not post to an archived thread.