Home Vintage Asylum

Classic gear from yesteryear; vintage audio standing the test of time.

Re: Are you actually watching?

Actually, did any of you watch the 1st season of Rock Star, the INXS one? WOW, did those people have talent; all already talented professional everyone of them, unlike the usual Idol participants. The last 6 weeks or so was a thrill, watching and listening with a hi-quality 5.1 system. Lightning didn't strike twice and the 2nd season was forced, but there were a few memorable performances; plenty from the 80s and 90s BTW. I find great new music every year; I'm not hung up on 'anything that was good was before [put some date here] and cannot agree with that idea. But, I digress. That's where the best of the two women differ on Idol; they have experience to go with their talent!

Also, did anyone who watched Idol notice how high they turned up the echo and effects way up the 1st night the women sang; after the completely atrocious job the guys did? I'm sure they were thinking "if we don't make this sound sweet, people won't be back for the 2nd or subsequent weeks".

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  VH Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.