Home Vintage Asylum

Classic gear from yesteryear; vintage audio standing the test of time.

Re: Or, you could totally throw caution to the wind and

I have thought about for some time on this turntable Audio Technica LP-to-Digital Recording System (AT-LP2D)!Glad you brought this subject up! I'm sure there are better choices out there,but at this price and the fact that I could put some of my LP'S or 45'S on Cd is tempting as well! My Superscope is not Super high end but it is not junk either and I think overall would fit my needs for the Superscope!
I have 2 Technics turntables,both in need of exspensive stylus and have to be ordered out where our Radio Shack can get replacement stylus for the AT-LP2D for around $20.00 + tax! I also feel that the panasonic Stereo I got for my daughter sounded good to our ears,and this new turntable should be as good or maybe slightly better!Thanks again for posting this and if I do invest in this turntable in the near future you will be the first to know the results good or bad!Brian

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Parts Connexion  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • Re: Or, you could totally throw caution to the wind and - Brian McGowan 10:08:26 02/20/07 (0)

You can not post to an archived thread.