Home Radio Road

Which tuner to get and getting the most from it. Thank God, for the radio!

Beg to differ

Timbo,
This is a forum about radio. We call it Radio Road, not Tuner Tunnel, or FM Farm. And yes, internet radio applies.

Blaming US audiences for the problem will only get you so far. It's a chicken and egg thing. Did internet kill good radio, or did bad radio drive people to the internet? Its like asking "Did Rupert Murdoch destroy good newspapers, or did bad newspaper standards enable tabloids to replace good newspapers?" I'm lucky to live near Boston where the commercial-free college stations can pick up the slack. And near New York, where the Times is still worth reading.

Internet radio and satellite radio stations appeal is all about programming. The sound quality is really crap. We all know that. That said, I can listen to radio from around the world via the web. So thank you so much for personally saving Australian radio than the rest of the unworthy world can enjoy it too, albeit via that nasty computer that I spend most of my working life in front of.

"well, bugger me!"
No thank you. But thank you so much for Rupert Murdoch. That's similar, isn't it?

Love and kisses,
Gregg

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Schiit Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.