Home Radio Road

Which tuner to get and getting the most from it. Thank God, for the radio!

I Agree Duane,

Excellent perspective and lets not forget in many metropolitan areas they're are still quite a few publicly funded stations for quality classical and jazz programming. While the digital broadcasting is definitely here for the long haul I see no reason to eliminate analogue broadcasting any time soon in the foreseeable future , I seriously think the everyday radio listening public would be outraged.

They'll {analogue and digital} more than likely coincide along one another for quite some time. Lets not forget that standard television broadcasting has survived alongside cable and satellite for many years even though cable offers far more programming. I think with radio programming the change is going to be subtle over many years while XM and the likes offer radio radicals like Howard Stern the freedom to do they're thing Ill continue to support quality public programming for my evening listening. Its therapeutic at times.

Long live FREE Quality music on the FM dial!!!

Best Regards /// Tim W... ///

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Amplified Parts  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.