In Reply to: RE: could just be mechanical backlash (??) posted by Quadzilla on December 20, 2020 at 16:47:03:
Looks like a normal analog front end, but, yeah -- probably something else going on.
So, it randomly jumps up, or down, 0.1 MHz sometime after tuning? Does the signal quality change (i.e., does it sound off-center-channel/distorted)?
Yeah, I have no idea -- but it's curious.
all the best,
mrhThis post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Odd tuner behaviour in two Yamaha receivers. - Quadzilla 11:34:50 12/20/20 (8)
- RE: Odd tuner behaviour in two Yamaha receivers. - BFitz 09:40:31 12/23/20 (3)
- RE: Odd tuner behaviour in two Yamaha receivers. - Quadzilla 05:59:25 12/24/20 (2)
- could just be mechanical backlash (??) - mhardy6647 15:31:09 12/20/20 (3)Follow Ups
- Downloaded the SM from hifiengine - mhardy6647 17:54:26 12/20/20 (1)
- RE: Downloaded the SM from hifiengine - Quadzilla 18:09:51 12/20/20 (0)