I messed again with my rooftop antenna replacing an old TV UHF unit which I hanged a few years ago with new 4 element Yagi from Newark. My hopes were shortly lived. With old partially defunct hospital in a way it's hopeless and my aligned Yamaha T2 shows 20% signal quality and the noise is very present no mater where I aim the antenna. I get pretty much the same results with 300 Ohm indoor antenna made out of balanced cable on the second floor of the house.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Meh - Wojciech 09:44:00 06/21/19 (10)
- RE: Meh - Retsel 11:31:34 09/16/19 (0)
- RE: Meh - stellavox 04:34:18 07/03/19 (2)
- I have that same antenna and its pretty good... - Cougar 23:51:01 06/21/19 (4)
- RE: I have that same antenna and its pretty good... - Wojciech 05:11:00 06/22/19 (3)
- A taller mast? - Timbo in Oz 23:41:19 06/21/19 (0)