I also posted this in the Cables forum. But just to cover my bases....
Earlier in the year, I acquired a REL Precedent FM tuner that is being given the once over by my technician before insertion into my Shindo-based system. The REL, being a mono tuner, has a single output jack. I'm presently saving my pennies to purchase an Auditorium 23 Y splitter with two RCA males on one end and a single RCA male on the other. In the meanwhile, could you recommend a reasonably priced manufacturer with the same type of Y splitter that I could purchase to enable me to run the tuner in my system?
Thanks in advance!
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Y Splitter with RCA males on both ends - ScrojanOC 13:26:54 06/21/17 (5)
- RE: Y Splitter with RCA males on both ends - ScrojanOC 16:45:28 06/21/17 (1)
- RE: Y Splitter with RCA males on both ends - 6bq5 09:57:09 06/22/17 (0)
- Wait, hold up - 1973shovel 16:21:30 06/21/17 (0)
- The REL is such a good tuner, that .... - Timbo in Oz 15:47:34 06/21/17 (0)
- RE: Y Splitter with RCA males on both ends - Brian McGowan 14:16:37 06/21/17 (0)