In Reply to: I had the same problem posted by jedrider on May 27, 2017 at 11:27:36:
Amen to that.
Although I'd still like to understand why your Clip works better than your "very expensive turner", and why the Bose Wave is better than the Mac or Sansui for the original poster.
I'm assuming RF technology has advanced, and that is the answer, but it's only speculation. I know that little Sony HD tuner which was all the rage a few years ago was certainly a top performer, at least from a sensitivity and selectivity standpoint. Sound quality, not so much. I have one sitting here, and it never impressed me, sound wise.
I've never tried listening to FM on my Clip, but I will now, just to see if my results are similar to yours. Thanks.
"Suddenly, I'm not half the man I used to be. 'Cause now I'm an amputee" J. LennonThis post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - FM Reception - Macncheez 13:47:44 05/24/17 (7)
- RE: FM Reception - airtime 06:52:37 06/02/17 (0)
- I had the same problem - jedrider 11:27:36 05/27/17 (3)
- " an outdoor Yagi was the best solution" - 1973shovel 06:34:19 05/28/17 (2)
- Adding to 6BQ5's points - Timbo in Oz 15:45:56 05/26/17 (0)
- RE: FM Reception - 6bq5 09:53:21 05/25/17 (0)