In Reply to: FM Is Done. posted by geezerrocket on April 14, 2017 at 11:21:34:
I worked as a tech for a small family owned radio station back in the late 70's.
The DJs had a 'blank check' on their play list, and anything and everything went on air.
Now days, 99% of all radio stations are corporate owned, and you are forced to toe a narrow line on what you are allowed to play.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - FM Is Done. - geezerrocket 11:21:34 04/14/17 (11)
- Oh come on - Awe-d-o-file 12:13:56 04/19/17 (2)
- RE: Oh come on - teknofossil 09:04:47 04/21/17 (1)
- You need to start your own radio station - jedrider 09:32:30 04/21/17 (0)
- depends where you live. - Timbo in Oz 14:09:02 04/17/17 (0)
- RE: FM Is Done. - 6bq5 15:18:35 04/16/17 (0)
- RE: FM Is Done. - krankkall 08:26:17 04/16/17 (2)
- The 2 FM stations I listen to - M3 lover 10:06:45 04/15/17 (0)
- RE: FM Is Done. - airtime 08:32:06 04/15/17 (1)
- RE: FM Is Done. - geezerrocket 09:04:35 04/15/17 (0)