I have a sansui TU 717 tuner. I have tried a c crane fm dipole, mounted on a mast outside, and a basic indoor antenna. The tuner gets the same reception, which is 4 out of 5 and just passable, whether it is connected or not to the antennas. Is this something a reallignment could address?
"When the demon is at your door, in the mornin' it won't be there no more"
Steely DanThis post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Tuner won't respond to antenna - sanman 20:33:40 11/27/16 (6)
- It's weird - Awe-d-o-file 21:34:46 12/04/16 (0)
- RE: Tuner won't respond to antenna - Barry 06:57:44 11/30/16 (0)
- RE: Tuner won't respond to antenna - fredtr 10:07:27 11/28/16 (2)
- RE: Tuner won't respond to antenna - airtime 06:34:49 12/03/16 (1)
- RE: Tuner won't respond to antenna - fredtr 07:19:51 12/03/16 (0)
- RE: "whether it is connected or not to the antennas" - 1973shovel 06:54:49 11/28/16 (0)