Well, time has come to get rid of my McIntosh Tuner, its is one of their simpler slimline models, MR500, not their finest but good enough for our local Houston area FM reception
Last month our only classical radio station was sold and since I only listen to classical on FM there is no point in keeping the Mac.
Houston is the fourth largest city in US and this particular FM station belonged to University of Houston, non profit I suppose, but they could not resist.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Selling my tuner - vahe 07:25:23 08/21/16 (11)
- RE: Selling my tuner - airtime 11:44:54 08/28/16 (0)
- RE: Selling my tuner - jygesq 06:55:26 08/26/16 (0)
- Precisely why... - Todd A. 17:40:08 08/24/16 (0)
- Don't give up hope - jedrider 22:25:21 08/21/16 (0)
- RE: Selling my tuner - fredtr 09:18:12 08/21/16 (6)
- RE: Selling my tuner - Lee of Omaha 15:15:41 09/03/16 (1)
- RE: Selling my tuner - fredtr 17:15:02 09/03/16 (0)
- RE: Selling my tuner - standingstones 12:35:17 08/28/16 (0)
- RE: Selling my tuner - stellavox 13:12:50 08/21/16 (2)
- RE: Selling my tuner - onemug 10:13:28 08/28/16 (0)
- LOL....they're not worth all that much now...except to look at (nt) - Steve O 18:56:41 08/21/16 (0)