Years ago the above tuner got some good reviews, and people were paying top dollar for them. Now, I don't see any interest, is it all about the reliability issues? Or?
I may be getting one, I'll put in my second system replacing a Yamaha CT400. The CT400 is stock and just works. It does need some bulbs in the numbers window, but otherwise, cabinet is faded, but that is it.
Educate me on the 23.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Harmon Kardon Citation 23? Still desired? - Jeff Starr 09:34:26 08/05/16 (7)
- RE: Harmon Kardon Citation 23? Still desired? - kff 19:39:23 09/30/16 (0)
- RE: Correction Yamaha is a CT600 nt - Jeff Starr 18:02:46 08/19/16 (0)
- See TIC article about it - Timbo in Oz 19:57:20 08/06/16 (1)
- RE: See TIC article about it - Thanks Tim - Jeff Starr 21:29:06 08/06/16 (0)
- RE: Harmon Kardon Citation 23? Still desired? - PaulN 15:31:13 08/05/16 (2)
- dunno, but you could do far, far better than a CT-400 - mhardy6647 17:43:37 08/05/16 (1)
- RE: dunno, but you could do far, far better than a CT-400 - Jeff Starr 20:02:27 08/05/16 (0)