Home Radio Road

Which tuner to get and getting the most from it. Thank God, for the radio!

RE: Mike is excellent - I can't think of anyone else good who's currently taking business

Don't know how far this is from you but this is from TIC. This gentleman is also a moderator for the Yahoo McIntosh group.

TIC's top recommendation for tuner repairs (but not mods) is Mark Wilson, a/k/a Absolute Sound Labs, in Savage, Minnesota. Mark has been doing audio restorations since 1964 and his work has received rave reviews from several of TIC's most trusted contributors. Mark can handle repairs and restorations of almost any vintage equipment, including tubed gear and peculiar brands like Sumo, and offers a six-month limited warranty on any of his restoration work. As one of the very few authorized McIntosh Long Term Service Centers, Mark has access to original McIntosh parts, can service their equipment dating back to the 1950s, and also provides warranty service for newer Mac products. Contact Mark at restorationATabsoundlabs.com (replace the AT with an @ sign), call him at (952) 894-5580, or visit his website. Mark also has a special email address for McIntosh inquiries, mcintoshATabsoundlabs.com (replace the AT with an @ sign).

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Schiit Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.