Home Tube DIY Asylum

Do It Yourself (DIY) paradise for tube and SET project builders.

RE: Ping: DAK

I don't know what that's called but yeah, used to be used on selector switches to do things like ground all the inputs except the one you want. Cuts down on cross-talk I suppose. Some of those early selector switches were an engineering marvel, but also a service call just waiting to happen. Maybe one of the most useful tools of old TV Repairmen was a can of "Tuner Cleaner"!

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Atma-Sphere Music Systems, Inc.  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: Ping: DAK - SteveBrown 00:34:54 06/25/17 (0)


Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Message:   (Posts are subject to Content Rules)
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.