Home Tube DIY Asylum

Do It Yourself (DIY) paradise for tube and SET project builders.

RE: " Maybe I should be looking for a toroidal transformer"

"Antek has a 50VA unit that will fit your needs for $28"

Antek has several products that would work for this, including the 160V AS-05T160. I just wish these weren't made in China. Even Hammond is doing that now for some of their line. I'm having to source more and more NOS to be sure of getting Western-made components.

Buy Chinese. Bury freedom.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Analog Engineering Associates  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups


Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Message:   (Posts are subject to Content Rules)
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.