Home Tube DIY Asylum

Do It Yourself (DIY) paradise for tube and SET project builders.

Odd Harman Kardon Output Transformers

Has anyone seen HK output transformers like these? They're supposedly for the A500, but every A500 and A50K I've seen used horizontal mount transformers recessed into the chassis. In addition to that, these transformers have the word "SPECIAL" stamped on the housing under the part number (FT3824638). That's the correct part number for the A500, but the stamping looks odd. It's much larger and more prominent than I've ever seen on HK transformers. Any ideas?

Buy Chinese. Bury freedom.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Audio Hoarder  

Topic - Odd Harman Kardon Output Transformers - Triode_Kingdom 12:59:38 05/26/17 (5)


Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Message:   (Posts are subject to Content Rules)
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.