RE: making a pure white chassis base.
Anybody have an experience with gluing Melamime face to cut edge? The problem is the surface is very shiny and smooth. I doubt most wood glues would stick to it. OTOH, the edge is basic partical board and easily absorbs glue.
I do intend to put alumimun angles inside with short screws but I want a bit more rigidity.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Gluing Melamime? - gusser 14:00:25 05/22/17 (6)
- Thanks to all for the suggestions! (nt) - gusser 10:39:36 05/24/17 (0)
- RE: Gluing Melamime? - kitch29 19:56:57 05/22/17 (0)
- RE: Gluing Melamime? - Triode_Kingdom 16:21:29 05/22/17 (1)
- That is what I use for said application... um, only buy what you need, heh heh~nT - Cleantimestream 01:02:23 05/23/17 (0)
- RE: Gluing Melamime? - Tre' 14:43:41 05/22/17 (1)
- and THAT is what I use for wood projects... best 'Elmer's glue' there is.~nT - Cleantimestream 00:54:30 05/24/17 (0)