In Reply to: RE: 6AF4A Useful? posted by Eli Duttman on May 17, 2017 at 18:03:03:
I just increased the 1500 ohms CC grid stopper on my 6gk5 to a 10k ohm CC.
The 6gk5 has a in circuit Miller of about 45pf.
1500 ohms gave a HF -3db point of over 2 meg Hz.
10k ohms gives a HF -3db point of 350kHz.
Should I do more?
Have Fun and Enjoy the Music
"Still Working the Problem"This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - 6AF4A Useful? - Triode_Kingdom 13:19:38 05/17/17 (8)
- RE: 6AF4A Useful? - Eli Duttman 13:36:29 05/17/17 (7)
- RE: Plus they are cheap - Johno 16:39:59 05/17/17 (0)
- RE: 6AF4A Useful? - PakProtector 16:24:45 05/17/17 (5)
- RE: 6AF4A Useful? - Eli Duttman 18:03:03 05/17/17 (4)Follow Ups
- RE: 6AF4A Useful? - Tre' 09:09:47 05/18/17 (1)
- RE: 6AF4A Useful? - Eli Duttman 11:59:36 05/18/17 (0)