Home Tube DIY Asylum

Do It Yourself (DIY) paradise for tube and SET project builders.

RE: Where can i get a small 120 to 120 power trans?

you can get any of the antek 10VA toroids which have dual 115V winidngs and use them as a 1:1. Another possibility is one of the triad or signal "flat pack" transformers which also have dual 120V windings. If one wants to get creative with either they can simply put the dual secondaries in series with the dual primaries to reduce the overall flux on the core which should be a plus for this application.


This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Crux Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups


Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Message:   (Posts are subject to Content Rules)
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.