Home Tube DIY Asylum

Do It Yourself (DIY) paradise for tube and SET project builders.

RE: Metallized caps where space is tight?

No. Tre', foil code would be FKC or just kc or kp for polypropylene with some manufacturers. I have some Wima FKC .03 @ 400 V but they are quite rare... I have never seen NOS values any higher although I know they were made. Polycarbonate caps were quite expensive to make and can withstand higher heat than any other cap and still keep their characteristics.
The Mind has No Firewall~ U.S. Army War College.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Parts Connexion  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: Metallized caps where space is tight? - Cleantimestream 18:22:09 03/25/17 (0)


Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Message:   (Posts are subject to Content Rules)
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.