Home Tube DIY Asylum

Do It Yourself (DIY) paradise for tube and SET project builders.

RE: What sounds 'god sent'............

Good for you Neff! Glad you've reached your audio goals. I don't believe I've gotten there yet, though I am very happy with the system I have now. Its the best sounding to me out of the thirty or so different ones I've had in the past. I'm still on the quest for better sound though finances have taken their toll on me in the past couple years. Gotta thank our present & past politicians for that. 'Change' has not been good to me and that's about all it's left in my pocket.
I don't care what anyone thinks of my system or of all the stupid arguments you find here on this forum from people argueing about things they can't hear. So I'm with you on telling people about what 'you' prefer. I'm sick of all the attacking and defending of one's opinion or of their training. I don't care what your background is or isn't. If you have to attack someone or defend yourself, then you're not all that smart and I'll 'possibly' consider your information with a grain of salt.
Wish I'd reached my audio goals as you have, then I would not have to sift through all the bickering and fingerpointing on this forum to get to the 'God sent' sound I'm looking for. Occasionally the responses are amusing, but it gets really old, really quick, especially lately.
These guys can't even stay on a subject without going into 'attack mode' and they accuse the other guy of hjacking the thread. Sometimes the ones being attacked have not even posted anything and they're getting a dose of DIY Tube 'mob rule'. Of course its okay.....after all they are 'professionals'......maybe they are because of their training, but they're not acting professional according to ethical standards. You don't have to defend truth if you're right. You just state the truth and leave it at that. No argument.
Anyway, congrats Neff! Now you don't have to spend so much time here. This DIY Tube forum is seeming to be heading the way of AudioGon and is becoming much less desireable to frequent due to lack of useful information. Thank God for the archives.

Larry D.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Schiit Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.