Home Tube DIY Asylum

Do It Yourself (DIY) paradise for tube and SET project builders.

RE: Well said (nt)

I like the Grape when mixed with an extra 1/2 cup of sugar, then shaken with a 50/50 mix of Russian Standard vodka. The "Grapetini" is a favorite at summer time BBQ's around my house. It goes well with fish, chicken and even solid state.

It's probably safe to say that Jeff and the other guys who rant about the "Low DCR" circuitry have built and listened to many amplifiers based on the the technologies others are defending, but I doubt there are many who denounce the "Modern Power Supply" that have actually built or even had the opportunity to listened to one. I think I would like to experience it myself before passing judgement.

This is a DIY forum. Most are members because they enjoy the hobby, take pride in their builds and can produce top quality gear at a substantial savings. Because of this, I doubt there are many in this "Insane Asylum" who would be buyers on the retail amplifiers built by Dennis.

Mis dos pesos de mis amigos

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Sonic Craft  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.