Home Tube DIY Asylum

Do It Yourself (DIY) paradise for tube and SET project builders.

RE: So sorry, I erred about this........

Well I think other members here can look at the pages I posted and determine for themselves if I have any experience with G2 configurations. The pictures of my KT88 amps on the bench don't lie.

I don't care if you ignore me or not. I just care that new novice members hear the other points of view as well. You obviously have a problem with that. You have also been told before by others here that going around and trashing experienced engineers while you yourself openly admitted you have no formal electronics background labels you a fool.

Your Steinway example is stupid. To parallel your analogy I did not claim to be a mixer, editor, or colorist. I am an engineer not an artist. You implied I have no experience listening to high end audio equipment. Anybody in our facilities including the receptionist has the listening experience you mandate. Just sit in one of the rooms. I addition to that, in my case some of that equipment was designed and built by myself and my team.

Edits: 08/08/12

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  VH Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: So sorry, I erred about this........ - gusser 15:24:20 08/08/12 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.