Home Tube DIY Asylum

Do It Yourself (DIY) paradise for tube and SET project builders.

RE: in your own words...

Hi Jeff,

I am glad that you could read through my hyperbole to my main points. Thank you for sharing some details about some of the owners of Dennis gear; I think helps some.

I genuinely appreciate much of what you do; unfortunately your enthusiasm and style of communication can lead to folks misinterpreting your intent. I would not want you to tone down your passion, but more care with communication might be worth a shot. Take care not to make simple absolutist type comments, especially when they are directly opposed to the accepted norms... Better to say you like what you hear in x more so than what you hear in y, suggest what you think could be the reason, even ask for assistance re what might be occurring - collaboration... Your use of an accepted method, modelling LSES in PSUD, is a fine example. Feel free to ignore my advice though.

Ultimately though, trust your ears – I think they are good ones; just remember, your ears are just that, yours. Not a path to Truth.

As for the ongoing palaver, this latest stunt is too clever by half - it is interesting to observe the irony lost to both sides; each is becoming a parody of itself. I’d like to think those involved would feel embarrassed, if not so smug.

Cheers.
"In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities, in the expert's mind there are few." Shunryo Suzuki

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Crux Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.