Home Tube DIY Asylum

Do It Yourself (DIY) paradise for tube and SET project builders.

Actually 1 of 5, and 1 of 8 always go together

because no one is going to pay you to reinvent these ancient wheels...

You assume 1 through 5 is accurate, but of course it isn't...

because you need to get to the middle Gusser, because

1 through 8 is actually what happens, except that you needed to come back to me with better than 1 through 5, because I have to call you out Gusser on 4,6,8 as being unfortunately steps you never do, and you are going to have to prove it to me now....so, please step up a bit Gusser...Are you blind enough to see that what I have said here is not in the middle, and how it resembles a lot of what you say???

I am saying this because I think you actually mostly do good work Gusser...I'll be blunt, if I were your Boss, I would say: you could simply start to develop a little more experience/time connecting actual sound to circuit characteristics/material properties, and less time to reaction.

Ok so generally 1 through 8 are true if one is doing a decent job, except that I would add that 4 and 3 are usually reversed, because half the time I am hearing things I don't like before I measure. The things I hear wrong are half about taste...and the other half are that I unfortunately have not so much done bad math, as forgotten some fundamental assumptions, like I can't put the switching were I want, and I should already know that....

So good luck
-3db

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Amplified Parts  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • Actually 1 of 5, and 1 of 8 always go together - Minussss3db 07:50:38 05/04/12 (1)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.