Home Tube DIY Asylum

Do It Yourself (DIY) paradise for tube and SET project builders.

RE: Heaviside BUTCHERED the equations...

"Heaviside wrote a subset of Maxwell's equations where this capability is excluded and this flawed math has been taught in most College engineering courses."

You are sooo right!

The supreme beauty of Maxwell equations (in uniform four dimensional space-time) is of utmost evidence when in the electromagnetic tensor you can see that only two potentials, electrical potential and magnetic potential, are all it is necesssary to elegantly and completely describe electromagnetism.
Apparently Heaviside didn't like the idea of electromagnetic four vectors (and their invariance under Lorenz transformations, i.e. passing from an inertial frame of reference to another).
For example charge (ro), which is invariant w.r.t. motion, is seen to be the fourth component of a four vector and so it is the four vector (Ax, Ay, Az, i fi). Gradient of electrical potential (greek fi) and time derivative of magnetic potential (A) are inseparable in electromagnetic F tensor.
So every charged particle experiences a single type of force that depends on two potentials that always occur togheter.

Most N. Tesla's research (wireless power transmission and 'non dissipative radio') was concentrated on the electromagnetic bandwith (from about 50 KHz to a few tens MHz) which is supported in nature (on this planet earth, at lest) by the resonant volume that exists in between the earth surface and the ionosphere.

Unfortunately (so far) no 'super-unity' phenomenon (free energy) seems to be supported by Maxwell equations...

Best Regards
Luca

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  VH Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.