Home Tube DIY Asylum

Do It Yourself (DIY) paradise for tube and SET project builders.

RE: Whats the prioity, mine is different than yours

Hi HP:

You state this : "when we make our cases on the public forum that the arguments should be logically and factually consistent? If we post a technical argument, shouldn't that argument be technically valid, regardless of which side we're trying to defend?"

I do not use this Forum to argue, or be technically validated.

I just report my experiences, building and listening. I just care about what it sounds like, and how to best execute something. It is YOU and others who seek to know "WHY" - and answering those questions is your bag, but frankly, it is only of casual interest to me.

The reason for something to work, may or not be correctly ascribed by those seeking understanding. I care more about the results, how it sounds, and how I personally can get the results, than WHY it theoretically may (or may not be) a valid reason.

So HP, as I originally stated in this post's title, we come to this Forum with different priorities and viewpoints.

By the way, I am on a week's vacation. I am spending the whole time at a friend's home and lovely audio lab in the Chicago area. Tomorrow night we possibly get to do an organ recording. We have had at least three break-throughs on design changes, so when I go home, I expect my audio equipment to play at a whole new - and better - level. This has really been lotsa fun !!

Jeff Medwin

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  VH Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.