Home Tube DIY Asylum

Do It Yourself (DIY) paradise for tube and SET project builders.

Re: I'm sure he'll be happy not to sell to you too

We werent troublshooting for an hour..That took about a half an hour.From my understanding he was only upset when he didnt get a reponse from emails or phone calls after 2 weeks and rightfully so..You should have at least have a message thats says I will get back to and Im sorry for any inconvenience.Not everyone is aware of the curcio forum either..I help anyone whether they buy anything from me or not as I enjoy teaching as its my life's profession now.Anyway how did I get dragged into this? I help anyone and everyone if they are willing the time to learn..He is new to electronics and tube gear so I wanted to make sure he knew the basics.Anyway I realize Joe cant get on the phone with everyone but at least have a message that says go to forum or whatever..Also I wish he would put voltages on the schematic..Even for experienced guys its a PITA having no voltages to reference.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Michael Percy Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • Re: I'm sure he'll be happy not to sell to you too - Michael Samra 13:45:26 05/04/07 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.