Home Tube DIY Asylum

Do It Yourself (DIY) paradise for tube and SET project builders.

NOPE !! , Its REAL, ....it exists !

Hey Bubbah,

Just what exactly are your audio credentials to call me a crackpot? You never have answered that simple question, have you ?!! Tell us all please - about yourself.

Duhh...listen, this is new ground .... Bubbah T.K.

I believe we do not yet have scientific theory, as what I've done with this rewiring has never ever been covered to my knowledge, scientifically.

BUT, the piece actually now exists (its not a theory) and so, it can be A-Bed against ANY other HF-81, and I would be very pleased to do that on efficient and dynamic speakers in a good system. I live in the Mid-West, just 50 miles east of KC, MO.

So, if you want ole Jeff to "put up", sure, I'll "put up" .... this rewired piece against any other HF-81 for A-Bing, which is FAR more important than YOUR need for faulty "scientific" theories that actually impede and prevent real / new audio progress and discovery.

Does it work better ?? Does it sound better? If so,.... I WANT it.

And I will bet my bottom dollar ...this mod sounds a whole lot better !! How it performs ..... is all that matters to me.

I'm, of course, very open to A-Bing, ... any DIY Forum members in KC with a HF-81 ?? We could have some real fun with this now. No more noise from the peanut gallery Bubbah T.K.

Jeff Medwin

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Schiit Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • NOPE !! , Its REAL, ....it exists ! - drlowmu 22:47:21 04/19/07 (1)

You can not post to an archived thread.