Home Tube DIY Asylum

Do It Yourself (DIY) paradise for tube and SET project builders.

Even More Helpful.....

Yeah, and Columbus' ship didn't fall off the edge of the earth when he sailed from Spain, west to the Americas, did it ??

Hey!! It is much easier to DO THIS and find out about it ..............................than to display to your small mindedness up here - shooting from the hip and publically / slandering me / calling ME names!! Your post was ill-conceived, almost didn't deserve a response.

Actually, with both of your sour attitudes, any benefit YOU and Ray Moth obtained would not be deserved, and hence, my post was not meant for the likes of YOU.

But I guarantee you !!! there ARE some good DIYers / music lovers existing on this DIY Tubes Forum, who will try this out, and be very happy that they did so.

I will rest my report on actual results obtained by myself and others over time, and really, not much else matters IMHO, as to why, etc, etc.

That it works, and indeed - works very very well, is ALL that I care about to know - because IMHO, thats all that matters. Its part of a vital build technique I'd want to now incorporate in all my amps and preamps, so as not to unnecessarily lose bandwidth, dynamics, and musical information ...... inside the amp !!

Jeff Medwin

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Signature Sound   [ Signature Sound Lounge ]

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • Even More Helpful..... - drlowmu 09:14:03 03/29/07 (1)

You can not post to an archived thread.