Home Tube DIY Asylum

Do It Yourself (DIY) paradise for tube and SET project builders.

Re: Updating & Refining the " DCR " Topic

Jeff,

Hey Bro'!

Generally, I don't post here too much. Particularly on this topic, meaing the low dcr systematic approach, as my mind is pretty much made up. I know it works. And, I've got better things to do than to try and convience someone else here that already knows is doesn't, that it does. This in spite of never having tried it. I suspect that those others that know it works too are like me, off building, experiementing, exploring further, and enjoying music, trying to push the envelope even further still.

Why try to convert someone here when they seem to be dead set against it, believing and being convienced that what they are now doing is right? After all, some people are satisfied with music in and sound out, when it comes to their amplifiers. Some get it, some don't. It's pretty obvious after a while who falls were.

I try and convert some folks privately, but that's about it. I also use it my amps and now use it the first Ultra Fi standard production product, the I'O. I need to change my designation here finally. Is there one for a writer and builder BTW?

Maybe that makes me one of the polite first people to try the systemic approach that you are attempting to discribe here. I'd like to think so. I easily can remember back as far as the 80's when, for example, Dave Slagle and I were messing with this.

At any rate, keep posting!!!!! I enjoy the read, even if I don't chime in as often as maybe I should.

LDM

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Michael Percy Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.