Home Tube DIY Asylum

Do It Yourself (DIY) paradise for tube and SET project builders.

Why Tre', you are so emotional !! Unbalanced Whiner, UGH! .

Tre',

Hate is a a terrible thing to harbor inside you, and it certainly shows up here loud and clear in your EVERY word and action! How sad and how rude.

Why don't you try to grasp the goodness of the information, and / or my good intent, rather than how well it may, or may not be presented.

What is being suggested works like gang-busters. Maybe you could learn how to build a much better, more satisfying audio amp if you opened your mind and lost the hate.!!

Instead of fully-digesting what we present, you knee-jerk react, and just look to discredit me.

However Tre', know this, I am correct in what I HEAR - what this type of simple supply does sonically, so in the end, you will be the discredited one, not I. Actually, you already are discredited, only the early adaptors of this technology are all polite, and do not get in your face up here publically.

You could be a big boy, and fork out 50 dollars for two Triad C-40X inductors from Allied Electronics and two Percy ASC 40 uF @ 440 VAC caps, and implement the supply, but instead, you wanna play hateful verbal games up here.

Jeff Medwin
" with the solution to your problem "

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Signature Sound   [ Signature Sound Lounge ]

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.