VK music - Sunvalley Audio Forum
Welcome! Need support, you got it. Or share your ideas and experiences.
In Reply to: RE: Load input impedance value question posted by vkung on February 10, 2012 at 14:05:27:
My amps are less than 18 months old purchased new in box. I have also found other minor faults with the power LED's failing and tube sockets needing to be replaced (both Chinese made). In addition, there have also been some wiring faults present.
On a separate note, would you know if its possible to upgrade the AC mains transformers? They look identical to the ones used in the TRK-3488 kit. Any close up photos showing these transformers in further detail would be most helpful. Are they hand wound in China or Japan? Again, I have noticed a wiring fault present between the 2 power amps with a different layout of wiring posts available on the side containing the 4 large holes at the bottom (that is, to the left of the photo I have included).
Edits: 02/10/12This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - What coupling capacitors for the TRV-M300SE power amps? - XLR8OR 07:10:56 02/10/12 (11)
- RE: What coupling capacitors for the TRV-M300SE power amps? - vkung 08:04:05 02/10/12 (10)
- Load input impedance value question - XLR8OR 13:56:55 02/10/12 (9)
- RE: Load input impedance value question - vkung 22:13:08 03/18/12 (1)
- Thanks for getting back to me .... - XLR8OR 06:22:33 03/24/12 (0)
- RE: Load input impedance value question - vkung 14:05:27 02/10/12 (6)
- Any update from Japan? - XLR8OR 02:37:58 03/01/12 (1)
- RE: Any update from Japan? - vkung 08:11:22 03/01/12 (0)
- Many thanks & further question - XLR8OR 14:25:53 02/10/12 (3)