Home Tape Trail

Reel to reel, cassette and other analogue tape formats.

Your the guy...

that sent me the private E-mail the other day. I just figured this out. What part of the country do you live in? I don't know man. I should send you some pics. I wish I had the nerve to sell you mine. I just can't quite do it. It's not the money either. Money wouldn't change my mind. I don't need the money. I just know I would be sorry, like when I sold My McIntosh MR 65b tuner. Boy I wish I had that back, and I hardly ever listen to FM. Or like the time I sold my 1966 MGB, twenty years latter I had to buy another one. I told myself I would never again sell somthing when I was on the fence. So I will continue to use it an hour a month or so just to keep it in tip top shape and when I kick the bucket my wife will probably sell it together with my magnapans for $100.00. Too bad you don't live around Santa Maria California I'd let you borrow it to play with until you found one. Although I feel for you,it's almost impossable to find a true near mint unit. It makes me feel guilty for not selling it to someone who would use it more. Now let me ask: is it imoral in the audiophile world to have a very cool piece of gear and not really use it that much? It almost feels like a sin. I better stop talking this way I'm starting to feel bad. Good luck I will look for you. Bob

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Amplified Parts  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • Your the guy... - rrikola@hotmail.com 18:31:07 03/14/07 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.