Home Tape Trail

Reel to reel, cassette and other analogue tape formats.

Re: Did you find some Advent CR/70 Cassette Tapes? Not sure but at least 50 titles from

No, I have not. I just try to see how many they have released because I don't think that they last long before they gave up. I am lucky that I hold on all the IN-SYNC that I have ordered from them direct in the 80's. At the same time I am fortunate enough to find a hoard in a local second hand bookstore late last year. I believe somebody got rid of his/her collection. The hoard include a lot of commerical pre-recorded tapes in CrO2 and 70uS equalization. The previous owner knows what he/she is collecting and I wonder whether he/she also had a great cassette deck as well. Also a big group of IN-SYNC. I consider myself very lucky in this case.

You are right that there is no IN-SYNC as well as ADVENT CR/70 in ebay at all. I believe the last hope is estate sale. However, I bought 200 classical tapes from an estate in ebay last year but found only one SINE QUA NON audiophile tape although the rest are all great musical material though.

Good Luck and Thanks for your info and we should not give up any hope as some might eventually pop up in the future. Just keep looking !!! I do.

Michael

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Sonic Craft  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.