Home Tape Trail

Reel to reel, cassette and other analogue tape formats.

Re: Let's See Your Systems

Its not much of a system compared to some of your pro stuff. But its what I use at the moment. Im in the process of upgrading everything in the next few years. Im also building a new cabinet to hold more of the equipment I'll have down the road, as my current cabinet is already taxed out (you can see the turntable on top of the cassette deck. And this system will go into another room as well. I have a reel to reel I borrowed not shown, but its only a consumer unit. Whats shown in my pics are a Thorens 147 tt, Sony TC-K909ES tape, Panasonic DVD recorder, Rotel 995 Pre, Aiwa XK-S9000 tape, Luxman D-105u CD player, Sony SACD player, Luxman T-102 tuner, old tv, and a Rotel RB 1070 amp along with B&W 602 s3 speakers. My plan is to upgrade the speakers to 804s, get a second tube amp and preamp, replace the dvd recorder to a Blu Ray recorder, get a universal player that includes DVD-A, SACD, Blu Ray and HD-DVD, and replace the tuner to a Rotel 1084. I will be buying the wood for the cabinet down the road as well.

http://www.geocities.com/shpickering/Stereosystem.jpg

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Schiit Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • Re: Let's See Your Systems - shpickering@yahoo.ca 09:43:10 02/09/07 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.