In Reply to: RE: Luxman K-03 needs Service. posted by mraudio on December 21, 2020 at 08:56:34:
I sent an email to this guy about my deck. He declined to service it due to it MAY having to many parts to be replaced to be reliable. I get it, just wish he would have taken a look at it before rushing to judgement.
So For my Luxman K03 and Most Nakamichi decks he said he discontinued service on these decks due to the parts issues. So I wouldn't bother with contacting him for service.
Thanks for the info.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Luxman K-03 needs Service. - Cougar 23:30:07 12/17/20 (10)
- Update 2 Orange Caps... - Cougar 10:13:28 01/16/21 (0)
- UPDATE: I Fixed my Luxman K03.. - Cougar 11:49:10 01/01/21 (2)
- RE: UPDATE: I Fixed my Luxman K03.. - mraudio 14:53:16 01/01/21 (1)
- I think I lucked out big time... - Cougar 18:17:04 01/01/21 (0)
- Pics of my Luxman K03 cassette deck. - Cougar 12:39:29 12/28/20 (0)
- RE: Luxman K-03 needs Service. - mraudio 08:56:34 12/21/20 (4)