I just received a Revox B-710 MKII cassette player. Haven't used this format for more than 20 years.
I need to set the voltage and the fuse accordingly (or to check the setting - my local voltage is 220V while the seller's voltage is 220V). There is a voltage selector and a fuse selector on the rear, but I cannot figure out how to select it physically - I see the figure 220 on top but I am not sure whether the seller set the voltage at 220V or not and he does not remember. And I don't see any slot in order to adjust the voltage with a screwdriver (and I don't want to scratch anything while using the screwdriver!).
So, how should I do it physically?
Any help will be appreciated.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Voltage and fuse adjustment in Revox B710-II cassette recorder - akolegov 11:45:42 06/23/17 (10)
- If you can see the 220V clearly... - kootenay 23:29:18 06/23/17 (9)
- RE: If you can see the 220V clearly... - akolegov 03:55:19 06/24/17 (8)
- Use the slow blow fuse... - kootenay 10:09:20 06/24/17 (7)
- RE: Use the slow blow fuse... - Bill Way 12:06:25 06/24/17 (6)
- RE: Use the slow blow fuse... - akolegov 00:04:02 06/27/17 (1)
- manuals - Bill Way 07:46:55 06/27/17 (0)
- RE: Use the slow blow fuse... - akolegov 23:33:41 06/26/17 (1)
- Try this site... - kootenay 01:11:44 06/27/17 (0)
- RE: Use the slow blow fuse... - akolegov 23:24:56 06/26/17 (0)
- I know what you mean... - kootenay 12:25:11 06/24/17 (0)