In Reply to: RE: K1000 was a nice deck by all acounts posted by 3db on April 18, 2017 at 18:15:57:
... back when I had a Teac X1000R open reel deck. Now the Teac is long gone and its dbx-encoded tapes are essentially unlistenable. Yeah, I could get an outboard dbx unit (if I could find one that worked) and switch it in and out of the system, but the far better course of action would have been never to use dbx in the first place. Just my opinion.
Same with Dolby C, by the way.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Yamaha K1000 - 3db 03:18:04 04/18/17 (8)
- FedEx lost the shipment. - 3db 07:21:53 05/06/17 (1)
- RE: FedEx lost the shipment. - Inmate51 14:17:18 05/06/17 (0)
- K1000 was a nice deck by all acounts - mhardy6647 05:50:28 04/18/17 (5)
- RE: K1000 was a nice deck by all acounts - Inmate51 10:05:40 04/20/17 (0)
- RE: K1000 was a nice deck by all acounts - 3db 18:15:57 04/18/17 (3)Follow Ups
- I wish someone had told me NOT to use dbx ... - Dave Pogue 04:59:41 04/19/17 (1)
- RE: I wish someone had told me NOT to use dbx ... - 3db 10:48:55 04/19/17 (0)