Home Tape Trail

Reel to reel, cassette and other analogue tape formats.

Re: cassette deck - excelia any good?

Hello.

Yes prices are in euro. And these, however, are not rigurously studied and calculated, just my opinion from the auctions I follow. Remember:
these are the quantities that are a completely bargaing. I have listed
them to quickly check them in case I find an ending auction and need to react soon.

For example it is normal for a XK-009 to reach 150 Eur (170 - 180 Dollars). The last I followed was sold at 126 Eur. I probably would have tried it if I hadn't bought on august two decks (my wife would kill me, then) In my list it appears as 100 Eur (if I remember ok). If its price wouldn't have gone above 100 I would have entered in the auction, no matter what my wife would have said (hope she doesn't read this).

You can not of course follow blindly the list, as you are in the US, where appreciation for some decks can be different, but you can compare ones to others.

There are many brands, and many models. Why just concentrate on three?

By the way, my wife is usually right on me, and this time is no exeption. It's me who has gone mad with this 'compact cassette decks' disease.

Bye.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  VH Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • Re: cassette deck - excelia any good? - rotovator 00:39:45 09/13/06 (0)

You can not post to an archived thread.