Home Tape Trail

Reel to reel, cassette and other analogue tape formats.

Where's the Beef-man ?

It seems like the Tape Trail has gotten a little quiet lately. I know DocB and PaulJ are busy with their tape project and maybe summer vacations and other more important family related activities have slowed things down but,.. some of us don't have a life so this stuff is important to us. I was wondering what happened with beefmans repo electronics project is going. I think it was in Feb. when he got a A820 and was contemplating getting the Paravincini , Aria (through ATR) and Manley rigs to go with his Studers. If your reading this, please let us know what progress you have made and the results of your research especially with the TdP stuff. I keep meaning to shoot off an email myself to find out the details of his mods to Dan Mienwelds (spelling?) Technics rs1500.( mostly mechanical ) There's a teaser about his mods on older Studers on EAR USA's website. Well, gotta get back to tune up my minidisc recording gear,.. Monterey Jazz Festival in a couple of days. Hmm Maybe I do have a life?

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  VH Audio  

Topic - Where's the Beef-man ? - ironbut 08:40:51 09/10/06 (0)

You can not post to an archived thread.