In Reply to: RE: Here's an oddity posted by michael22 on December 15, 2016 at 07:58:40:
Some/all of the recordings may have been made in the Stereo Sound Studios, NYC; Jerry Newman, engineer; on an Ampex 350-2 recorder.
Other information mentions that the Esoteric label may have had some tie-in with the Period label.
And Everest apparently owned Period for a while - maybe later on.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Here's an oddity - michael22 18:46:04 12/13/16 (9)
- That's A Keeper - Inmate51 09:25:07 12/15/16 (1)
- RE: That's A Keeper - michael22 17:58:29 12/15/16 (0)
- RE: Here's an oddity - stellavox 05:23:50 12/15/16 (6)
- RE: Here's an oddity - michael22 07:58:40 12/15/16 (5)
- RE: Here's an oddity - follow up - stellavox 13:04:44 12/16/16 (3)
- RE: Here's an oddity - follow up - michael22 18:42:27 12/16/16 (2)
- RE: Here's an oddity - ironbut 11:17:38 12/15/16 (0)