In Reply to: New Revox tape deck coming posted by Bill Way on May 4, 2016 at 16:35:51:
The ReVox of today bears little resemblance to the Studer ReVox of yesteryear. I have no idea who "Joy" audio is, and suspect that the name ReVox is more of a trade name ownership thing than anything else.
I'll also note that the tape deck doesn't seem to have any level meters, which is odd. Looking at the photos closely, this seems to be a mockup and not an actual tape deck.
In any case, thanks for the heads up. I'll be in Switzerland this summer and will have to see what I can learn about this.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - New Revox tape deck coming - Bill Way 16:35:51 05/04/16 (14)
- RE: pancake motors.... - user510 20:14:47 05/13/16 (5)
- Re: Revox Update - Inmate51 21:34:16 05/15/16 (0)
- RE: meters - Bill Way 09:35:57 05/14/16 (3)
- I like the look of it... - kootenay 10:21:36 05/06/16 (3)
- RE: I like the look of it... - Inmate51 10:54:42 05/06/16 (2)
- Keepin' It Reel... - Inmate51 09:48:46 05/05/16 (3)