In Reply to: RE: Thin RCA Plugs for Revox posted by Inmate51 on February 5, 2016 at 09:16:37:
Thank you for your suggestions! I actually have those Mapleshade cables for another part of my system (I also use their speaker cables), and like them. I was hoping, while experimenting with the RTR, to not spend quite so much, or use existing cables. Perhaps the right angle adapters will allow me to use my other cables.
I do fear that my very good shop, which likes to work on vintage gear, will do okay by the Revox. They say they work on a lot of RTR tape decks, and I took it on faith that they have enough in common that they would be able to figure out mine. But now you are making me slightly nervous. I don't want them to ruin it, or even do a substandard job. It is the high speed version of the mk.lll, with the built in speakers (that seems almost silly, having the speakers). If you have any suggestions in the Boston, MA area, I'd love to hear about them.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Thin RCA Plugs for Revox - torc 12:40:04 02/04/16 (8)
- RE: Thin RCA Plugs for Revox - Zombie 02:02:13 02/10/16 (0)
- RE: Thin RCA Plugs for Revox - Inmate51 09:16:37 02/05/16 (3)
- RE: Thin RCA Plugs for Revox - torc 18:00:34 02/08/16 (2)
- RE: Thin RCA Plugs for Revox - geezerrocket 06:37:00 02/05/16 (0)
- RE: Thin RCA Plugs for Revox - Dave Pogue 05:15:17 02/05/16 (0)
- RE: Thin RCA Plugs for Revox - vinyl phanatic 17:22:24 02/04/16 (0)