Home Tape Trail

Reel to reel, cassette and other analogue tape formats.

RE: Are Tandberg Decks Known To Be Unreliable?

There is a reason I use technicians here in Scandinavia with access to spare parts and a quality in their work that makes them headhunted to travel around the world for servicing the best Audio Equipment.

Getiing the knowledge about these people demands some detective work and I also have to pay real money for service and repair but I can asure you that I have never had any complaints.

These people prefer customers that do NOT tell about them to other people.
This is kind of turning the world upside-down that they don't want recommendations.

What you didn't do well enough is the detective work. Somewhere out there; maybe not in the States, someone has the skills and the spare part access. Find them. Pay them.
Do NOT let other Self-educated DIY f*ckheads mess more with your decks than they already did. I hope they didn't manage just yet to completely ruin these fine decks.

I can't help wonder what is going over there when it comes to service and repair???
I hope the doctors in United States of America is a bit more skilled so you won't risk going to the doctor with a broken finger and you get home after a lung transplant and still with a broken finger.

"dolph"

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Analog Engineering Associates  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.