In Reply to: Click on Post Message in the top menu.... posted by Rod M on April 3, 2017 at 17:39:40:
Just a simple idea of what you could do. I think the 'Post New Message' button/link would be best set it off on its own and then given an ID attribute so that it can easily be styled uniquely. It should probably also be labeled something like 'Start New Thread'.
The sea of buttons should probably be set out and styled as a list to make it more flexible. You can throw in the [ and ] using CSS's :before and :after pseudo-elements in the stylesheet. To remove them, I just made them transparent.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Another Asylum Security Warning - 1973shovel 05:56:12 03/25/17 (7)
- RE: Another Asylum Security Warning - Rod M 09:49:06 03/25/17 (6)
- Different problem - Can't create new threads - J.Mac 17:02:57 04/03/17 (4)
- Click on Post Message in the top menu.... - Rod M 17:39:40 04/03/17 (3)
- Thanks again, Rod - 1973shovel 05:09:36 03/28/17 (0)
- RE: Click on Post Message in the top menu.... - J.Mac 09:52:53 04/05/17 (1)
- RE: Click on Post Message in the top menu.... - Rod M 06:37:14 04/07/17 (0)